1. Data protection
2. Our use of your personal information
Information on Users is collected by FMHT from contact forms on the website and is obtained by FMHT for the sole purpose of delivering the services offered via the Website; including providing information, responses to enquiries and other relevant services that may be of interest to the User.
3. Optional and compulsory information
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form must be completed in order for requests to be processed. The other fields are optional.
The user guarantees that the information provided is truthful and is responsible for informing us of any changes and keeping it up-to-date.
4. Data sharing
Please be assured that we will not, under any circumstances, sell or share your data with anyone for marketing purposes and you will not receive offers from other companies or organisations as a result of sharing your personal details with us.
We may need to share limited information with our service providers who help us to prepare and send you our communications and other responses. However, we will not allow these organisations to use your data for their own purposes and will take care to ensure that they keep your data secure.
FMHT takes the security of personal information very seriously, and has put all the necessary technical measures in place in order to avoid the loss, misuse, altering, unauthorised access or theft of information provided by Users via the Website.
6. Data retention
Our website stores the following User data:
The following personal data is collected and stored securely on our mail servers and used for processing enquiries only.
- Full name
- Email address
7. Cookies and IPs
FMHT does not use spamming techniques and will only deal with information that the User provides through the electronic forms on the Website or by email.
The use of information of a personal nature and the sending of electronic commercial communications comply with the current Data Protection Act and all its amendments.
8. Right of access, opposition, cancellation and rectification
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to:
- Request access to the information we hold about you (Subject Access Request);
- Be informed of the identity of the controller, the reasons for processing your personal data and other relevant information necessary to ensure the fair and transparent processing of personal data;
- Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress;
- Prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing;
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- In certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and/or
- Claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the data protection regulations.
All treatment of personal information and communications made by electronic means meets the legal requirements established by the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018.
FMHT reserves the right to modify this policy, adapt it to future legislative regulations or jurisprudence and to industry practices.